Wednesday, December 23, 2009

One wish...

Aaj main jab khaali baithi kuch poetry padh rahi thi ek dum se meri nigaah kuch 7-8 line per padi jismein likha tha


   If i could have just one wish                                          
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck
the warmth of your lips on my cheek
the touch of your fingers on my skin
and the feel of your heart beating with mine..
konwing tha I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.... 


Ye kuch line maine kahin padhi thi aur apne paas likh kar rakhi thi..

1 comment:

  1. $
    Vouuuu

    are yaar no need 2 think twice...
    take ur brush & get going...

    now as i read this post,it reminds me of that song "LIFE IS CRAZY" from "WAKE UP SID"...

    go 4 it GIRL
    (or agar brush pakad legi to kum se kum hume pakayagi to nahi -Hi hi hi-)

    ReplyDelete